This lemony, feta-y, herby salad is so moreish and delicious. It works well as a winter salad because the new potatoes are still a little warm when you tuck in, and it really fills you up!
500g new potatoes
1 head of broccoli
200g green beans trimmed
1/2 cup of macadamia nuts
1/4 cup of pine nuts
zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Cut the potatoes in halves and boil for about 10-12 minutes, until tender.
- Toast the pine nuts and macadamia nuts in a frying pan on medium heat until just starting to turn brown.
- Mix the lemon zest and juice with a tablespoon of olive oil, the chopped dill and seasoning in a serving bowl.
- Once the potatoes are tender, add them to the mixing bowl using a slotted spoon so that the boiling water can be re-used for the broccoli and beans.
- Boil the greens for about 5 minutes then drain and cool under cold running water.
- Add all the greens, nuts and crumbled feta to the potatoes and mix well so that everything is coated in the lemon and dill.
This recipe is based on this BBC Good Food salad.